Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Neil Irick
Dr. Neil Irick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management. Dr. Irick is affiliated with Phoenix Indian Medical Center and St Vincent Hosp And Health Car, Indianapolis, In. Dr. Irick has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Neil Irick has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Dr. Neil Irick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Magdy Gad
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi
Dr. Daniel Darby
Pain Management, Psychiatry
Phoenix, AZ 1.00 mi45
Dr. Dina Zaza III
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pain Management
Phoenix, AZ 1.00 mi16