A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Irick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Irick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Irick graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Irick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Indian Medical Center
- St Vincent Hosp And Health Car, Indianapolis, In
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Edwin Irick MD is a male Pain Management, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neil E. Irick practice?
- Dr. Neil Irick has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Irick practices Pain Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pain Management Doctors.