inactive

Neil E Irick MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8
  • 4 reviews

April 20th, 2015
Former Patient
Dr. Irick was very experienced in his field and I had complete trust in him regarding managing my pain. I was extremely disapointed when he retired and I no longer was going to have him treating me. He was a pleasant man to deal with and kept current on pain management methods.

March 7th, 2015
WISH YOU WERE HERE
I am a former patient of Dr. Irick until he moved to Az. and I miss him yet. He did so much for me. I lived in terrible pain for years until I was referred to him. He is wonderful and AZ is so lucky to have him. .

March 6th, 2015
I've never had a dr. Spend more time with me! 30 min just chatting then maybe 20 on my treatment. Awesome and fair dr. Very knowledgeable..

October 27th, 2013
I had been dealing with chronic pain for a long,long time.I had every test ran, had seen many doctors and no one knew how to help me. My primary care doctor sent me to Dr. Irick. My first visit with Dr. Irick he looked at me and said "I know what it is and I can help" and he did. He is a very caring person and always took such good care of me.