Dr. Neil Isdaner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neil Isdaner?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 26th, 2015

An awesome doctor!!! The staff is friendly, warm and welcoming!

December 18th, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr.Isdaner since 1994. He is a great doctor. I've never had a bad experience at his office. The girls at the desk are very nice. The office is clean and is a relaxed environment. It makes going to the gynochologist not THAT bad and uncomfortable.

October 12th, 2011

Barbara Breining

I have been going to Dr. I for a long time. Before him I was a patient of his father-in-law. The office staff knows me and they are always wonderful to me. My sister, my Mom and my best friend now are his patients, as well. He and the girls in the office are great!!!

September 14th, 2011

I love Dr Isdaner and his entire satff

I started going to Dr Isdaner over 20 years ago (at age 21). He was my mothers GYN at the time. He delivered my first baby in 2000. I even moved to Jersey in 2003 and continued to drive to Philly twice a year to see him (45 minutes each way). When I found out I was pregnant again in 2010 I was so sad to know he would not deliver my second child. I had to search for a new OB/GYN and did not have an easy time with the transition. My new doctors were just fine, but that is all, fine. They were not overly caring or have the ideal bedside manner, nor were they as efficient as Dr. Isdaner. A few things were mishandled during my pregnancy, which did not happen with Dr Isdaner. Also, their office wait time is appalling (at one visit they had me wait almost 2 hours when 6 months pregnant!!) and staff is very cold. Dr. Isdaner is the best, most efficient, most caring, most understanding Dr I have ever seen (and I have seen quite a few), which is why I am going to try and go back to him again since I am done with having children. Even if he is out of my insurance network, I will pay for visits just to go back to him.

April 11th, 2011

Love this doctor....

I don't know what I am going to do when he retires. :(

April 20th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Isdaner's for quite a few years. Each visit is a pleasant experience. He answers all questions, has a quirky sense of humor, and makes me feel as though I am important. Apparently I am, as I'm sure all his patients are, because he always mentions yearly tests that need to be done. His staff is professional and so caring. I highly recommend Dr. Isdaner!

November 9th, 2009

Great Doc, Wonderful Practice

23 yeaars ago, Dr Isdaner helped me research and make decisions about a complicated pregancy and illness. He was professional and caring at all times. He accomodated my desire for a LeBoyer birth at a time when his partners would not. He is terrific! I have been going to him ever since and would recommend to anyone.

March 31st, 2009

Dr Neil Isdaner is a Modern Physcian with Current Technology

My OB/GYN was not current with technology, so I went on the hunt for one that was, and I found Dr Isdaner. He performed a procedure on me using Novasure, a safe device used for endometrial ablations. Excellent surgeon, excellent results. He was repectful, quick, and honest. I would recommend him because he is interested in the most current technology. This is a sign of desire to be more accurate in procedures, with less harm to the patient, and a faster recovery time.

March 2nd, 2017