Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 25th, 2015

An awesome doctor!!! The staff is friendly, warm and welcoming!

Dec 17th, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr.Isdaner since 1994. He is a great doctor. I've never had a bad experience at his office. The girls at the desk are very nice. The office is clean and is a relaxed environment. It makes going to the gynochologist not THAT bad and uncomfortable.

Barbara Breining show details Barbara Breining
Oct 12th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. I for a long time. Before him I was a patient of his father-in-law. The office staff knows me and they are always wonderful to me. My sister, my Mom and my best friend now are his patients, as well. He and the girls in the office are great!!!

I love Dr Isdaner and his entire satff show details I love Dr Isdaner and his entire satff
Sep 14th, 2011

I started going to Dr Isdaner over 20 years ago (at age 21). He was my mothers GYN at the time. He delivered my first baby in 2000. I even moved to Jersey in 2003 and continued to drive to Philly twice a year to see him (45 minutes each way). When I found out I was pregnant again in 2010 I was so sad to know he would not deliver my second child. I had to search for a new OB/GYN and did not have an easy time with the transition. My new doctors were just fine, but that is all, fine. They were not overly caring or have the ideal bedside manner, nor were they as efficient as Dr. Isdaner. A few things were mishandled during my pregnancy, which did not happen with Dr Isdaner. Also, their office wait time is appalling (at one visit they had me wait almost 2 hours when 6 months pregnant!!) and staff is very cold. Dr. Isdaner is the best, most efficient, most caring, most understanding Dr I have ever seen (and I have seen quite a few), which is why I am going to try and go back to him again since I am done with having children. Even if he is out of my insurance network, I will pay for visits just to go back to him.

Love this doctor.... show details Love this doctor....
by Kathleen B. on Apr 11th, 2011

I don't know what I am going to do when he retires. :(

by Connie on Apr 19th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Isdaner's for quite a few years. Each visit is a pleasant experience. He answers all questions, has a quirky sense of humor, and makes me feel as though I am important. Apparently I am, as I'm sure all his patients are, because he always mentions yearly tests that need to be done. His staff is professional and so caring. I highly recommend Dr. Isdaner!

Great Doc, Wonderful Practice show details Great Doc, Wonderful Practice
Nov 8th, 2009

23 yeaars ago, Dr Isdaner helped me research and make decisions about a complicated pregancy and illness. He was professional and caring at all times. He accomodated my desire for a LeBoyer birth at a time when his partners would not. He is terrific! I have been going to him ever since and would recommend to anyone.

Dr Neil Isdaner is a Modern Physcian with Current Technology show details Dr Neil Isdaner is a Modern Physcian with Current Technology
Mar 31st, 2009

My OB/GYN was not current with technology, so I went on the hunt for one that was, and I found Dr Isdaner. He performed a procedure on me using Novasure, a safe device used for endometrial ablations. Excellent surgeon, excellent results. He was repectful, quick, and honest. I would recommend him because he is interested in the most current technology. This is a sign of desire to be more accurate in procedures, with less harm to the patient, and a faster recovery time.