A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Izenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Izenberg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Wilms Tumor
- von Willebrand Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Izenberg graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Izenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
- Ai DupontHospital For Childreninstitute Of The Nemours Foudation
- Ai Dupont Institute of The Nemours Fou
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Izenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 28 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neil A. Izenberg practice?
Dr. Neil Izenberg practices Pediatrics near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians.