Dr. Neil Friedman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 20th, 2012
RMW
Recently I finished up cataract surgery on my final eye, both eyes being done by Dr. Freidman at Stanford Medical Center. It was truly a wonderous operation and experience, because I was awake and could hear him tell me what he was doing throughout the surgical process, and I felt like I was part of "the team" as Dr. Freidman proceeded through the removal of the cataract and inserted a new lens. He even described the beautiful colors I was seeing and explained why.Several years before I had this surgery, Dr. Freidman sent me over to Standford to have some opthalamic testing done. There, I met a staff member who told me how famous Dr. Freidman had become in his Specialty on the East Coast, and that he was such a great person to work with, that she had followed him out here to California, and found work at the hospitality to be near his practice! I agreed with her that he was pretty darn special. Dr. Neil Freidman is a 5 star Opthalmologist. I intend to be with him for a long time to come!

April 1st, 2009
Superb Eye Doctor
Is very nice about doing the easy eye exams that I have. But, is especially knowledgeable about the more unique problems related to the cornea that my husband has. Would definitely recommend him.

June 8th, 2015