Learn more about Dr. Neil Jaddou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Jaddou, Family Medicine/Primary Care is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaddou
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Jaddou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Jaddou, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaddou graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jaddou has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Jaddou MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neil Jaddou practice?
- Dr. Neil Jaddou has 3 office locations.
Dr. Neil Jaddou practices Family Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Bruce Twp, MI.
See Clinton Township Family Physicians.