3.0

Bad staff show details Bad staff
Aug 26th, 2015

That 's really a worse staff ever you can deal with , they don't know what they are doing , not organized at all .. give patient the worse attitude , lack of professionalism, - always waiting for ever in the office -staff are not courteous no bedside manners -

Refused Treatment show details Refused Treatment
by George G on May 6th, 2015

Called, made appointment for my son who is developmentally disabled, not medically fragile. Completed paper work and waited. Front desk informed us the doctor would not treat my son, They do not take on complicated cases, only general medical issues. We informed them his condition is not complicated, only in need of a GP for GP issues. Refused service. This practice is a mill and speaks to what is wrong in medicine today. If you have a common cold, may be the place to go, yet if you have a "complicated" issue, steer clear.

Don't Care About Patients show details Don't Care About Patients
by Zach on Feb 26th, 2015

Called in for Tamaflu for flu prevention because my Mother is at the the hospital for a severe stain for the influenza B virus. The Beaumont doctor treating my mom said I need to call for a script for my PCP for Tamaflu for flu prevention and it shouldn't be an issue to get it. In the past I've never had an issue getting a flu prevention script over the phone. Person who answered the phone was very rude. Said they do not listen to Beaumont Doctors, even though the Doctor is supposed to be one. I have been going here for 3 years. Never will go here again. They obviously do not care about their patients.

Feb 20th, 2014

Always very friendly and helpful office staff.convenient appointments

Great experience. show details Great experience.
by Josh K on Feb 3rd, 2014

great family doctor. I'm pleased with the office.

Patient show details Patient
by John on Jun 13th, 2013

Even though reviews shouted that he was not good since he was closeby i still did make an appointment, i was shocked by the way they treat their patents. I was 10 mins late at appointment because of traffic and he says you were late i cant treat you, please come back tommorow. How can a doctor say a sick patient come back tommorow?? I was in a lot of pain and i had to drive back and after taking half a day break from work. i would never go back to his clinic and i will recommend all my family and friends in troy the same as well.

Doctor's Response

He came late to his appointment and I had to leave for the free clinic. We told him that we can either send him to urgent care or we can see him first thing in am. He became very upset and hostile

Bad day show details Bad day
Jun 7th, 2013

Doctor under control of staffs,I can not believe he is still a doctor.When I asked a word with doc his staffs said that he(the doctor ) will get upset,what!!!Now you figure.BAD DAY.

Needs improvement show details Needs improvement
May 31st, 2013

On both visits had to wait almost 40 minutes tone seen. They didn't have my results ready and had to wait even longer. Staff is very unfriendly. A smile would be nice once in a while! Not recommended

Great Primary Doctor show details Great Primary Doctor
by Lina G. on Apr 3rd, 2013

I'm really surprised to read bad reviews about Dr. Jaddou's bedside manner! I have found him to be so patient and thorough! I have not had to see him for anything beyond annual physicals and colds/flus thankfully but he always goes over all of my lab and blood work thoroughly and explains what all the numbers mean. He asks me how I am feeling and remembers things we have discussed in previous appointments. I have never once felt rushed or ignored and Dr. Jaddou has always been super polite and professional with me so I'm really not sure where the bad reviews are from. The only issue I have ever had with the office was a billing issue that took some time to get squared away but the office was able to fix it with my insurance company so it worked out fine in the end.

Dont Go..... show details Dont Go.....
Mar 5th, 2013

Being a patient of this Doctor was a horrible experience. Has no patience and doesn't like to spend time. In and out. Wasn't concerned with any of my questions and problems. Just wanted to move on and bill my insurance. Ask about one issue i had and he looked at me and told me I'm crazy. This Doctor should of became a veterinarian.....

Mar 4th, 2013

The office staff were very supportive and offered essential information which was necessary in my situation. I'm glad the cost for an office visit without insurance was affordable. Dr.Jaddou , is definitely experienced in his field and I would recommend him to anyone!

bad experience show details bad experience
Aug 24th, 2012

No matters how much a doctor knows,i feel there should be some professionalism in treating, his manners towards us was zero,i have never seen a doctor getting so upset with people,very egostic.

Terrible Bedside Manner show details Terrible Bedside Manner
May 17th, 2012

I went to visit this Doctor after two years of not having insurance. I had a list of problems and concerns that had accumulated in this time. He could not have cared less. He spent next to no time discussing anything with me. He did not explain any treatments he prescribed. He only seemed bent on rushing me out of his office. He wouldn't even address all of the concerns I had written on the pre-screening form. I had to ask him to do it.

Dr Jaddou is my family doctor show details Dr Jaddou is my family doctor
Apr 14th, 2012

I hate doctors, but this doctor is completely different. I really liked him and his staff. First when you make the appointment, you get to choose the time, they offer you many options. The office is very organized and clean. Also, you can easily go to their website and be in charge and you choose your appointment and you get a confirmation e-mail. Dr. Jaddou is very humble and makes you very comfortable. He seems a good person and I really like that. He is indeed an excellent doctor.

Apr 2nd, 2012

getting appointment is easy.Bad thing is,if you give them any reports/results it won't be in your file.They will say "we don't have it" and you will lose all your documents you handed to them

The Good Doctor show details The Good Doctor
Feb 6th, 2012

Very good doctor and staff. I was amazed on how well and organized the office is. I was able to book my appointment online and receive immediate confirmation. He is a very pleasant and young looking doctor who helped me take care of my illness. I highly recommend him.

Dec 9th, 2011

Not very thorough. Very little face time and flippant about concerns (real discernible symptoms, just didn't care).

Oct 23rd, 2011

Excellent staff and doctor. Also helps those who are un-insured during this tough economy

Disorganized, Loses Medical Files show details Disorganized, Loses Medical Files
by Rachel Waller on Mar 16th, 2011

I took my daughter in for her four month well child visit in December. The doctor didn't even check her ears (which is very important for infants) and the secretary/receptionist was the one who gave my daughter the shots.The office charged us for the shots, but they never put the information into the Michigan Vaccine Database (MCIR). Knowing Somerset Family Medicine administered vaccinations, I later requested that all of my daughter's files be sent to my new doctor's office; they never arrived. I had to go down in person to get it sorted out, and even then, they bungled it (not giving me the complete records). While the exam rooms were clean enough, the office, where the files are kept is dirty and cluttered. I would NOT recommend going to this practice under any circumstances.

Nov 20th, 2010