Overall Review

• 9 reviews

March 24th, 2016
Great doctor
He very nice and explained everything. He will take time with you and ask you over & over if you have questions to ask him. He doing my surgery , I think I'm in good hands after researching him.

September 21st, 2015
The BEST
Dr. Jones is the best! No kidding, he is the very best orthopedic surgeon whose specialty is hand reconstruction in the country. Look it up! He is the best.

July 30th, 2015
Could not do anything for my hands
When I called to make an appointment, I told the nurse that I had osteoarthritis in my hands. My knuckles were huge. I told her I had been to other doctors and they said nothing could be done. I had heard good things about Dr Jones. She said that he would not have any problem in doing an operation and the results would be great. I made an appointment. They x rated my hands. I waited an hour to see Dr Jones. Then he said there was nothing he could do. I was very upset. I could have been told this over the phone. I guess the appointment was just for the money.

February 22nd, 2015
The worlds greatest hand surgeon!
I went from one hand surgeon to the next from hand/plastic surgeons in Los Angeles to New York and they all told me my hand could not be fixed. I saw at least 12 surgeons about my sad situation. It took several independent surgeries but Dr Jones fixed my hand 100%! I would urge anyone in doubt to read his credentials, it is mind blowing. UCI is VERY lucky to have him. You may have to wait to see him but you will be very glad you did.

August 27th, 2014
He Is That Good...
His ability and knowledge are second to none, which are the most important things to look for in a doctor (especially a surgeon); but to top it off, he is also kind, compassionate, and truly has a calling for his profession which just increases my admiration for him. My husband was in a motorcycle accident & I made a huge mistake by taking him to another doctor first. After seeing what passed for care by the doctor and staff at Loma Linda (which I had heard was supposed to be very good but was the exact opposite) and then getting treated by Dr. Jones, it makes me appreciate him even more and I can not recommend him (and his office) enough. We live out past Redlands and have to drive over an hour one way to see him at his office in Costa Mesa and quite frankly we would be willing to drive over 24 hours to do so because he is that good.

October 29th, 2011
Toe to hand surgery
My daughter was born with a birth defect of her hand leaving her with only one very weak finger. Dr Jones preformed a toe to hand operation in 1996. The surgery was amazing and benefited my daughter 100%! I will be forever grateful to this man and his medical skills and caring way!

October 5th, 2010
Ms.B. Jones (unrelated)
Dr. Jones is one of the best Dr.'s in the world. I have had the pleasure of being under his care for 4 surgeries. Each one for different problems. I am happy and pleased to report each procedure and outcome has been EXCELLENT! I deem it a true blessing to have been under his medical care. He is a wizard in surgery,he has gifted hands!He's skillfull and extremely knowledgeable. Dr. Jones is an expert in all of areas of his profession. God Bless and keep this special man.

November 16th, 2009
Saved my son's hand.

January 28th, 2009
The best Doctor I've ever seen
Dr. Jones is a true human being and a miraculous hand surgeon. I'm a musician and needed a hand surgeon after fracturing a bone in my hand (Hamate bone). Another surgeon had told me I would need an open reduction (cutting open my hand), and that it would never be the same; so I sought a second opinion from Dr. Jones. Doctor Jones repaired my hand to original function without cutting it open. He is also exceptionally nice and answers all my questions. I am extremely happy with the results!