A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Kabous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Kabous is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kabous
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kabous Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Medicine
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabous graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kabous has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UNION HOSPITAL CLINTON formerly WEST CENTRAL COMMUNITY HOSPITAL
- Union Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil G Kabous MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Neil G. Kabous practice?
- Dr. Neil Kabous has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Kabous practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Terre Haute, IN.
See Terre Haute Cardiologists.