A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Kalin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Anterior Segment Surgery, Cataract, and Corneal Diseases.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalin graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kalin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kalin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Neil Kalin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neil S. Kalin practice?
Dr. Neil Kalin practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Newark Ophthalmologists and Newark Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Neal Kalin, Dr. Nelson Kalin, Dr. Nigel Kalin