A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Kalin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Kalin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalin graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Kalin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care
- Christiana Care Health Services - Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Scott Kalin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Neil S. Kalin practice?
- Dr. Neil Kalin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Neil Kalin practices Ophthalmology near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Newark Ophthalmologists.