A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Kaplan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid.
Dr. Kaplan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Jeramy Kaplan MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Neil J. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Neil Kaplan has 1 office location.
- Dr. Neil Kaplan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Miami Shores, FL.