A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Kaplan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid.
Dr. Kaplan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Kaplan MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Neil Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Neil Kaplan has 1 office location.
- Dr. Neil Kaplan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Miami Shores, FL.