A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Kaplan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaplan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 31 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Neil Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neil J. Kaplan practice?
Dr. Neil Kaplan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and General Practice near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Internists, Miami Cardiologists, and Miami General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Neal Kaplan, Dr. Nelson Kaplan, Dr. Nigel Kaplan