A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Kavey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Kavey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Kavey, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kavey graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Kavey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Barton Kavey MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Neil B. Kavey practice?
- Dr. Neil Kavey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neil Kavey practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.