A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Kline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Kline is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Kline, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kline graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kline has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Steven Kline DO is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neil S. Kline practice?
- Dr. Neil Kline has 5 office locations.
Dr. Neil Kline practices Internal Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lititz, PA and Hummelstown, PA.
See Lancaster Internists.