A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Kline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Kline is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Kline, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kline graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kline has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kline accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans