Dr. Neil Kluger MD Patient Reviews

• Hematology and Oncology Worcester, MA

November 19th, 2016
I sat in the examing room for 40 min after my scheduled appointment time after I arrive the 10 minutes before as they asked. Left without seeing the doctor. Will not reschedule. No one every came in the room to say the doctor was running behind.

October 28th, 2015
Excellent bedside manner. One of the best doctors I've been to.

August 10th, 2012
Great Dr.
Dr is so excellent he has the best bedside manors. And he is very caring about the family as well as the pt.

May 17th, 2012
I am from Ky, when he left my heart as well as my family was broken.
I loved this Dr. during my cancer he was me and my families rock, I need him here now but I know he is needed in other places as well. I love you Dr, Klouger and Trover hasn't been the same since you left, Thanks for working with God on saving my life.

February 14th, 2012
Dr Kluger has cared for my mother for many yrs. He has been more then anything the kindest person, she absolutely feels free to talk to him about anything and in turn is given caring and honest reponses. I wish he was still coming to DAYKimbell so she had good care instead of the horrible care she gets at Day Kimbell now.

September 5th, 2008
GREAT Dr
Dr. Kluger was very good; he explained things we didn't understand. This being a difficult time for any family he was compassionate and caring! He played with my children and made them feel good about daddy going to the dr., my husband was only 34 and diagnosed with cancer. He was a GREAT DR. and WE MISS him very much at the Mahr Center.