A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Korman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Korman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Korman, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Clinical Research
- Paraneoplastic Syndromes
- Pemphigus (Blistering Diseases)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
- Vesiculobullous Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Korman graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Korman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Korman MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Neil Korman practice?
- Dr. Neil Korman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Neil Korman practices Dermatology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH and Chardon, OH.
See Cleveland Dermatologists.