Neil Korman MD, PHD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 2nd, 2016
Best Doctor
My husband and I lost a infant son 30 yrs ago this month November. After the loss of our son I was diagnosed with Severe Plaque Psoriasis. It actually covers 98% of my body . I have went to many many dermatologist with little to no help . 5 yrs ago this past October, I have been blessed with Dr. Korman as my Doctor !!!!! This man is MY ANGEL !!!!! He literally gave me a second chance at life . I went to him with Pustular Psoriasis all over my abdomen and spreading to my lower section. He is the ONLY Doctor that has EVER told me he could fix me !!!!! I was truly skeptical , however.., he was my last hope . The medication he gave me was phenomenal !!! He not only lived up to his word ., I am 5 yrs in and still have clear skin !! He will always be my Angel !!! Thank You Dr. Korman for giving ME a normal life again !!!

September 29th, 2015
Disappointing
Very disappointed by Dr. Korman's approach and apparent disregard for how traumatic hair loss can be. I left there in tears after he looked at my scalp for literally 20 seconds claiming there is 'nothing wrong' with my scalp---- despite the fact that I told him that I've been loosing massive amounts of hair over the last few years and have been experiencing bizarre scalp numbness and continual hair breakage. Typical of a 'know it all attitude' doctor but unwilling to think outside his medical textbook and studies boxes'. We did discuss my low iron levels--- with which too he didn't leave me feeling any better about. Bedside manner-- horrible for someone as devastated as I've been with this. Perhaps his referral to a colleague will leave me feeling more hopeful.

June 23rd, 2015
Dr. Korman is an excellent physician and has been my Dermatologist for a blistering disease for years. He is right on !

June 2nd, 2015
I went for a skin check because I had a pre cancerous mole removed and needed to get the rest of them checked. He spent <10 seconds on my skin check. Did not even see half my body. He came in an hour after my appt time and I spent <10 minutes total with him. I need to make an appt with someone who will actually spend time to check my skin. Skin cancer is nothing to take lightly.

July 9th, 2014
Dr. ME
It was all about him, he was horrible, Demanding and unprofessional

February 18th, 2013
Long wait, short visit, still have questions
The office was so backed up that I waited 1 hour for a 5 minute visit. Dr. Korman was pleasant, but he was condescending and gave me very little information regarding my prescription, despite my asking several questions. For example, he almost didn't tell me that the reason he was starting me on a small dose of a medication and slowly increasing it was because most people have side effects early on, such as dizziness. I think that would be something I'd want to know..but I had to ask or I never would have known. I've been to him several times and will be switching to someone who takes the time to answer questions with genuine care and realizes that I deserve more of an answer than you'd give to a child.

November 2nd, 2012
He seemed irritated by my follow up with initial appointment and questions about diagnosis. Had no sense of concern whatsoever about patient well being or experience.

June 27th, 2012
Not as bad as the other reviewers say!
I didn't have a problem whatsoever with Dr. Korman. I found his bedside manner to be personable and his follow-up appointment to be rather thorough. Perhaps he's gotten more caring over the years? I recommend him!

July 7th, 2011
The worst doctor I have ever been to.

July 1st, 2011
worst doctor ever. Didn't listen what I had to say, didn't know what my condition was, yelled at me for doing what my family physician told me to do and said my family doctor knows nothing so I need to listen to him instead. Didn't explain thoroughly. Waited 40 minutes and he saw me for 2 minutes at the most. I had to talk to his nurse practitioner first and then I asked the nurse practitioner to see the doctor. Then the doctor came. I didn't go there to talk to the nurse practitioner.

June 22nd, 2010
The doctor was only with me for 2 minutes. Didn't want to hear what I had to say & was very arrogant. Scribbled me out a prescription that he didn't even tell me what it was. The worst experience I ever had with a doctor.

July 25th, 2009
Bad Doctor
Did not explain to me the expected side effects of drugs and bad bed side manner.