Dr. Neil Korman Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Neil Korman?

Doctor-really?

Posted on August 25th, 2017

I agree with the majority of reviewers. All about him, no time or willingness to listen to patient. He is out the door faster than he comes. Was told what an expert he is-I have seen no evidence of this-have hardly seen him. He pushes off the residents on you so he has to spend even less time with you. The bills sure come quick though. His bedside manner is nill. He has zero interest in what the patient has to say-seems to be a pattern in his reviews. Would NOT recommend. There are other doctors who will listen and work with you-just keep looking elsewhere.

Best Doctor

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

My husband and I lost a infant son 30 yrs ago this month November. After the loss of our son I was diagnosed with Severe Plaque Psoriasis. It actually covers 98% of my body . I have went to many many dermatologist with little to no help . 5 yrs ago this past October, I have been blessed with Dr. Korman as my Doctor !!!!! This man is MY ANGEL !!!!! He literally gave me a second chance at life . I went to him with Pustular Psoriasis all over my abdomen and spreading to my lower section. He is the ONLY Doctor that has EVER told me he could fix me !!!!! I was truly skeptical , however.., he was my last hope . The medication he gave me was phenomenal !!! He not only lived up to his word ., I am 5 yrs in and still have clear skin !! He will always be my Angel !!! Thank You Dr. Korman for giving ME a normal life again !!!

Disappointing

Posted on September 29th, 2015

Very disappointed by Dr. Korman's approach and apparent disregard for how traumatic hair loss can be. I left there in tears after he looked at my scalp for literally 20 seconds claiming there is 'nothing wrong' with my scalp---- despite the fact that I told him that I've been loosing massive amounts of hair over the last few years and have been experiencing bizarre scalp numbness and continual hair breakage. Typical of a 'know it all attitude' doctor but unwilling to think outside his medical textbook and studies boxes'. We did discuss my low iron levels--- with which too he didn't leave me feeling any better about. Bedside manner-- horrible for someone as devastated as I've been with this. Perhaps his referral to a colleague will leave me feeling more hopeful.

Posted on June 23rd, 2015

Dr. Korman is an excellent physician and has been my Dermatologist for a blistering disease for years. He is right on !

Posted on June 2nd, 2015

I went for a skin check because I had a pre cancerous mole removed and needed to get the rest of them checked. He spent <10 seconds on my skin check. Did not even see half my body. He came in an hour after my appt time and I spent <10 minutes total with him. I need to make an appt with someone who will actually spend time to check my skin. Skin cancer is nothing to take lightly.

Dr. ME

Posted on July 9th, 2014

It was all about him, he was horrible, Demanding and unprofessional

Long wait, short visit, still have questions

Posted on February 18th, 2013

The office was so backed up that I waited 1 hour for a 5 minute visit. Dr. Korman was pleasant, but he was condescending and gave me very little information regarding my prescription, despite my asking several questions. For example, he almost didn't tell me that the reason he was starting me on a small dose of a medication and slowly increasing it was because most people have side effects early on, such as dizziness. I think that would be something I'd want to know..but I had to ask or I never would have known. I've been to him several times and will be switching to someone who takes the time to answer questions with genuine care and realizes that I deserve more of an answer than you'd give to a child.

Posted on November 2nd, 2012

He seemed irritated by my follow up with initial appointment and questions about diagnosis. Had no sense of concern whatsoever about patient well being or experience.

Not as bad as the other reviewers say!

Posted on June 27th, 2012

I didn't have a problem whatsoever with Dr. Korman. I found his bedside manner to be personable and his follow-up appointment to be rather thorough. Perhaps he's gotten more caring over the years? I recommend him!

Posted on July 7th, 2011

The worst doctor I have ever been to.

Posted on July 1st, 2011

worst doctor ever. Didn't listen what I had to say, didn't know what my condition was, yelled at me for doing what my family physician told me to do and said my family doctor knows nothing so I need to listen to him instead. Didn't explain thoroughly. Waited 40 minutes and he saw me for 2 minutes at the most. I had to talk to his nurse practitioner first and then I asked the nurse practitioner to see the doctor. Then the doctor came. I didn't go there to talk to the nurse practitioner.

Posted on June 22nd, 2010

The doctor was only with me for 2 minutes. Didn't want to hear what I had to say & was very arrogant. Scribbled me out a prescription that he didn't even tell me what it was. The worst experience I ever had with a doctor.