Not Recommended show details Not Recommended
by Vanessa on May 17th, 2016

Poor communication from the doctor as well as his staff. His assistant is not helpful and it is very difficult to reach the doctor. In my opinion Dr. Kramer has poor bedside manner and lacks the knowledge to properly diagnose medical conditions. I would not recommend him.

by Madalena Vieira on May 9th, 2016

Love my Dr. Wont change him for any other one. I had to move to PA by Reading and I still drive all the way to NJ to see Dr Kramer. He is awsome Dr. He has been my Dr for 25 some years.

Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
by Laura Ellen Iarkowski on Dec 30th, 2015

Dr. Kramer spent a lot of time with me trying to understand my extensive (36 year) history battling SLE, Fibromyalgia, Sjogren's and Raynaud's.

Feb 17th, 2011

Dr Kramer is one of the best Doctors for Lupus. I love him. He has been my Dr for over 25 years. The best of the best

He Feels My Pain show details He Feels My Pain
by Lynn Forgosh on Aug 28th, 2010

He winces when I have pain. He calls me when my blood work is in, if it is abnormal. He emails me when he is on vacation if I need help. His staff is now part of my family. When I say I am OK with the level of my disease, he says he is not. He says he wants me to be perfect. He is.

FIVE STAR DOCTOR show details FIVE STAR DOCTOR
by S. Krandel on Sep 8th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr Neil Kramer over 10 years. He gives excellent care and follows up immediately with phone calls.I have never waited more than 5 minutes to see him and he spends as much time as you need during exam time. He is very thorough and explains things in detail that you can understand. He is a top notch Doc.