A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Kremen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kremen
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kremen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Kremen, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kremen graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kremen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Jay Kremen MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Neil J. Kremen practice?
- Dr. Neil Kremen has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Kremen practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Glen Oaks, NY.
See Glen Oaks Psychiatrists.