A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Kremen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Kremen, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kremen graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kremen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Jay Kremen MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Neil J. Kremen practice?
- Dr. Neil Kremen has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Kremen practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Glen Oaks, NY.
See Glen Oaks Psychiatrists and Glen Oaks Geriatric Doctors.