A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Kumar, NEPHROLOGIST is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Kumar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kumar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Roseburg
- Mercy Medical Center Community Hospital of Souther
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Kumar MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Neil Kumar practice?
- Dr. Neil Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Kumar practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Roseburg, OR.
See Roseburg Internists and Roseburg Nephrologists.