A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Neil Kurtzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acid-Base Imbalance
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Failure (Uremia)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Tubular Acidosis
- Respiratory Acidosis
- Respiratory Alkalosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurtzman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kurtzman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Univ Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kurtzman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans