A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Schechter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Schechter is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Schechter, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Schechter graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schechter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Lawrence Schechter MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Neil L. Schechter practice?
- Dr. Neil Schechter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neil Schechter practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT.
See Boston Pediatricians.