A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Lava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Lava is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Lava, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Back Pain
- Bell's Palsy
- Brain Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Herniated Disc
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Inflammation (Myositis)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lava graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Lava has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Sanford Lava MD is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Neil S. Lava practice?
- Dr. Neil Lava has 5 office locations.
Dr. Neil Lava practices Neurology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY and Schenectady, NY.
See Atlanta Neurologists.