A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Levin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Seizure Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Smoking Cessation
- Sprains and Strains
- Stomach Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levin has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Levin DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neil Levin practice?
- Dr. Neil Levin has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Levin practices Family Medicine near Sewell, NJ.
See Sewell Family Physicians.