A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Levin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Seizure Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Smoking Cessation
- Sprains and Strains
- Stomach Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levin has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neil Levin practice?
Dr. Neil Levin practices Family Medicine near Sewell, NJ.
See Sewell Family Physicians.