A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Levin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levin
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Levin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Seizure Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Smoking Cessation
- Sprains and Strains
- Stomach Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Des Moines University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Levin has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Levin DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neil Levin practice?
- Dr. Neil Levin has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Levin practices Family Medicine near Sewell, NJ.
See Sewell Family Physicians.