A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Levitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Levitt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Levitt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Levitt graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Levitt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levitt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neil G. Levitt practice?
Dr. Neil Levitt practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatric Rheumatology near Bingham Farms, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Bingham Farms Internists and Bingham Farms Rheumatologists.