A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Levitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Levitt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levitt
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Levitt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Levitt graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Levitt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil G Levitt MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Neil G. Levitt practice?
- Dr. Neil Levitt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neil Levitt practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Bingham Farms, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI.