Learn more about Dr. Neil Levitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Levitt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levitt
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levitt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Levitt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Levitt graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Levitt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil G Levitt MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Neil G. Levitt practice?
- Dr. Neil Levitt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neil Levitt practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Bingham Farms, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI.