Internist, Rheumatologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  great experience  |  show details
May 30th, 2013

After reading other reviews I was leary. The staff was efficient and courteous. Dr. Levitt was very personable and extremely thorough. I would highly recommend this office

Oct 31st, 2012

I thought that Dr.Levitt was one of the worst doctors i have ever talked to. He had no idea who i was, even after calling me. Had to say hold on so i can look at you xrays. I had to remind him of our conversation that we had in the office and he had no memory of it. After waiting to see him for over 45 min. and hearing him yell at staff and a sch. problem...makes me think much less of him. Staff was nice but he was rude to them and not helpful during our conversation over the phone.

Jul 21st, 2012

First time seeing Dr Levitt. His office was recommended by another Dr's office that was not seeing new patients and they were able to get me in on a cancellation. I found the staff very friendly and caring with the other patients. Dr. Levitt listened and did his best (I think) to reassure me.

|  New patients avoid  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2012

Waited 3 week for an appointment, got in early with paper work done at home, took a while to get a room, nurse did not have time to weight me or measure my height, just asked me and told me she did not have time to do it, she had to go somewhere else and before she left questioned my answers. I spent 30 min playing Angry Birds. Nobody even bothered to check on me, while I can hear him talking to one of his regular patients about personal stuff in room next to mine. I had to leave without seeing a doctor. Some of us have to work for a living. I wasted an hour and a half of my work time and $9.00 in gas.

Nov 28th, 2011

I have had to wait up to 2 hours after the appointment to see the Doctor

|  Taking Time  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2010

I really think he runs behind because he takes time to address questions and concerns. He calls you back when you request him too. He had a calm, gentle manner with me. He was willing to try different treatment options. I think he may be misunderstood, I don't think it is done to upset his patients.

|  did not get to see the doctor  |  show details
by Tanya Lamnin on Nov 26th, 2009

My appointment was at 2:45, and at 4:00 I was still sitting in the exam room waiting for the doctor. The room, I must add, that was obviously used as a utility closet, as it had stacks of blankets and other materials, and had an overflowing garbage can(!). Nobody came in to check on me or to let me know why the doctor was taking so long or when he would come to see me. When I finally walked out of the exam room, the nurse told me that the doctor was in the next room and that he did not know when he would be out. At that point, I left--I think that once a patient waits more than 1/2 hour, it is good practice to let her know what's keeping her doctor. The doctor may be an excellent physician, but his office is obviously very poorly run. Would not recommend it to anyone.

|  great diagnostician, careful treatment  |  show details
by Ann Lorenzetti on Nov 24th, 2009

I was referred to Dr. Levitt by two other physicians. I found him to be knowlegeable, caring and well-versed in treatment options. He also took the time to confer with other doctors I saw.He is terrific.

Jan 30th, 2009

Dr. Levitt may be an good diagnostician, but he does not treat me as if I am an intelligent human being. He does not take the time to explain my disease, tell me what to expect or answer my questions.

> > > > Patient Reviews