A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Lobo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Lobo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Lobo, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lobo graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Lobo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- New Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Edward Lobo MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Neil E. Lobo practice?
- Dr. Neil Lobo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Neil Lobo practices Gastroenterology near Babylon, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Islip, NY and West Babylon, NY.
See Babylon Gastroenterologists.