Dr. Neil Lobo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neil Lobo?

June 16th, 2017

Terrible experience

Med assist answered her cell phone in the middle of our conversation in the treatment room. She had a whole conversation about directions she needed to go somewhere after work. I thought id let the MD know when he came in the room but he was in and out of the consultation so fast there was no time to even finish telling him why I was there.

January 10th, 2017

found him friendly and informative

February 25th, 2016

Office Experience

All good staff, dr. uses layman's terms so that you can actually understand instead of talking to you like your a colleague

January 4th, 2016

Outside of waiting 1.5 hrs to be seen at first appointment - all went very well.

October 29th, 2015

One of the worst doctor appointment I've ever had. Did not explain anything to me or ask if I had any questions. NOTHING. Set me up for colonoscopy/endoscopy, but I have no idea why he wanted to have me do it. Perhaps a procedure he could cash in on.

July 7th, 2015

Dr lobo is ARROGANT

Dr Neil lobo was very arrogant to me not a nice doctor at all. I wished I had listen to the other reviews and went to another doctors office. .

May 7th, 2015

horrible

Under staffed and staffed over worked. No care for patient's time or issues. Seems they over book, I had a 12:15 and was told 3 other pt's are the same time. Waited over 2 hours. Feel bad for staff ,seems doctors there do not care for them or patients only money. Would never recommend to any one!

March 20th, 2015

Terrible overall....

March 13th, 2015

My mother's experience with Dr Lobo was great. The staff was great! They took the time to explain the procedure in detail and what to expect to reassure her. My 75 year old mother was very comfortable and amazed how smiple and smooth this proceduer was. She would definitely recommend him to her friends. Great job guys!

September 22nd, 2014

overall experience

I to went for colonoscopy was left on table with sheet pulled up for about 5 mins.door was left open other patients standing by door and walking by door looking in I was totally embarrassed, thought that was very unprofessional and rude. also there was a very big man standing at the end of table when the Dr pushed the sheet up the guy actually bent over to look then he saw me looking at him and finally backed away.I would not recommend this dr.

June 4th, 2013

he sucks

February 15th, 2010

not reliable

went in for my colenoscopy and was told if i didnt have my copay they wouldnt beable to do the test.than they canceled 2 apointments on me,than told me to come in the next day at 3pm. got to my appointment 15 mins early to find out he went home for the day!