Dr. Neil Brodsky MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Little Neck, NY

4.7

March 23rd, 2017
Very Frustrated Patient
Do not believe all the accolades. This dr promised to review my records and call me within a week. I called office a few times to no avail. When he finally decided to get on phone when I called him a few weeks later he said and I quote I don't think you have a digestive problem but offered no help. After asking he referred me to a specialist. Had to wait a few months for appmt. Had test done at that facility in which due to the technician's negligence to not check to make sure my hand was where it should be I was feeling quit Ill which could be seen and nearly had my hand severed while mri machine was closing. I had to scream to be heard. My hand was extremely bruised and swollen Tech wanted to just get on with mri and not tend to my red swollen hand. Had to insist on calling nurse. Terrible experience for someone seeking answers to serious medical ongoing issue. after telling dr he referred me to about radiology experience in that facility and that I will not be returning for follow up radiology test went back to Dr Brodsky who gAve me names of other drs to perform further radiology testing given to him by referring dr in which he told me earlier had enough tests. He treated me with much disrespect and extremely unprofessional. He said you are not special and said something about his mother. Sounded as though his mother had a terrible medical experience in which he was taking out on me. I felt so I'll at the time and so violated and degraded as a so called patient. He was extremely condescending and unprofessional. Also while waiting in his office to be seen for quite awhile just to be told the above and dismissed as a patient because he did not get his kickback from other dr.

December 1st, 2016
Bravo
I was admitted to NSUH and received care from many doctors. I was discharged with a diagnosis of colitis and chose to followup with Dr. Neil Brodsky. He managed my colitis and brought me into better control. I stopped bleeding and having diarrhea. I have gained almost 20 lbs and can now return to my work as a NYC bus driver. It was impossible to work with my active disease before. This is a great christmas gift. Thank you Dr. Neil

November 30th, 2016
Fine visit
I see dr Brodsky every six months for my cirrhosis of my liver and have avoided a transplant which I believe is because of his care. He treated my hepatitis c three years ago and I remain cured. My brother sees him as well for heartburn

November 28th, 2016
good doctor
i had recent colonoscopy with dr. brodsky. It was my first test since i am now 51. he was very nice and place where procedure done was beautiful . He was very good

August 30th, 2016
Retired
Very professional; punctual; relieves anxiety about your concerns regarding your condition.

August 24th, 2016
Colonoscopy pateint
My primary doctor (gary lerner- excellent!) sent me to Dr. Neil Brodsky for my colonscopy as I am age 57 and delayed it for so long. It was easy. He made me feel comfortable and now my brother will be going for one. Don't delay please.

May 24th, 2016
Satisfied patient!
Kind, compassionate doctor who diagnosed me with celiac disease after taking the time to listen to my symptoms, review my previous records and then repeating my endoscopy and taking the time to take extra samples. I finally feel better after more than 8 years of stomach pain.

February 2nd, 2016
He gave me back my life
I was referred to Dr. Brodsky for treatment of my hepatitis C as well as for my routine colonoscopy. My previous GI doctor never wanted to tackle/treat the hepatitis c, but only remove some polyps. Dr. Brodsky did a great job with my colonoscopy (no polyps this time!); additionally he prescribed a medication regimen for 8 weeks for my hepatitis c and it worked !! I am now 4 months after my last pill and remain hepatitis c negative! Bless you Dr. Brodsky and staff.

November 21st, 2015
Feeling better
I had my daughter - in - law drive me from Brooklyn to see Dr. Neil Brodsky because my friend sees him and she lives in Bayside. I went to two other gastroenterology doctors, but they were unable to help me with my Crohn's disease which got worse recently. He reviewed my previous records which I brought with me, and told me some of the ways he could treat me. I required a colonscopy to take some samples from my intestines and the procedure went very well. Now after seeing him for 8 weeks, I finally have my life back! Thank you.

November 3rd, 2015
Very Glad We go to Dr. Brodsky
Both my husband and myself went to Dr. Brodsky over the last 4 weeks; Myself for a colonscopy and My husband for a liver condition. Dr. Brodsky was highly recommended by my OBGYN and I think he is terrific. I am in agreement with the majority of the reviewers of his kindness and helpfulness.

August 12th, 2015
Satisfied!
I was given Dr. Brodsky's name by my urologist for my colon cancer screening test as well as for evaluation of heartburn. He sent a long time listening to me and taking my history, which was reassuring. My colonoscopy was scheduled at my requested time

June 3rd, 2015
colonscopy
I went to Dr. Brodsky for my followup colonscopy. The office visit was fine and the facility for the colonoscopy was top notch. I received my biopsy results on line with a patient portal that made it convenient, but he called me anyway.