Learn more about Dr. Neil Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Cohen, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cohen has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Murray Cohen DO and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Neil M. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Neil Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neil Cohen practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Haddonfield, NJ.
See Marlton Internists and Marlton Gastroenterologists.