A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Cohen, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cohen has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Murray Cohen DO and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Neil M. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Neil Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Cohen practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Internists and Marlton Gastroenterologists.