Learn more about Dr. Neil Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Cohen, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cohen has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Murray Cohen DO and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Neil M. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Neil Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Cohen practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Internists and Marlton Gastroenterologists.