A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Cohen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Aria Health-Torresdale Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil M Cohen DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neil M. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Neil Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Cohen practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.