Learn more about Dr. Neil Rothstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Rothstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rothstein
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Rothstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Aortic Diseases
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Myocardial Infarction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothstein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rothstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil M Rothstein MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Neil M. Rothstein practice?
- Dr. Neil Rothstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Rothstein practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Internists and Trenton Cardiologists.