Dr. Neil M Rothstein MD and PHD is male, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Rothstein is Excellent. Dr. Rothstein has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothstein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rothstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary Medical Center
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rothstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Neil Rothstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neil M. Rothstein practice?
Dr. Neil Rothstein practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pennington, NJ and Langhorne, PA.
See Trenton Internists and Trenton Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Neal Rothstein, Dr. Nelson Rothstein, Dr. Nigel Rothstein