Learn more about Dr. Neil Rothstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Rothstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rothstein
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rothstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Aortic Diseases
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Myocardial Infarction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothstein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rothstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil M Rothstein MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Neil M. Rothstein practice?
- Dr. Neil Rothstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Rothstein practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Internists and Trenton Cardiologists.