A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Malhotra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Malhotra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Cancer
- Herniated Disc
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Stenosis
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Malhotra graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Malhotra has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Rainer Malhotra MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Neil R. Malhotra practice?
- Dr. Neil Malhotra has 7 office locations.
Dr. Neil Malhotra practices Neurological Surgery near Berwyn, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Berwyn Neurological Surgeons.