A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Mallis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Mallis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallis graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mallis has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Frankford Hospital - Bucks County Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Jay Mallis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neil J. Mallis practice?
- Dr. Neil Mallis has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Mallis practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians and Philadelphia Internists.