Dr. Neil Mallis MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 30th, 2016
Great doctor
I finally found a doctor I feel like I can trust , very happy with Dr Mallis and his staff. Very nice office.

December 8th, 2015
Love Dr Mallis and his staff !

December 2nd, 2015
Wonderful new doctor!
I was a bit skeptical about going to see a new doctor especially after reading some of the reviews . I found the office to be lovely , clean and very comfortable. The staff could not have been any more friendly and pleasant . Loved meeting Dr Mallis, very warm, funny and caring, addressed all my medical concerns and made me feel completely at ease. I definitely will continue to see Dr Mallis!

December 2nd, 2015
New Patient
I visited Dr. Mallis's office today and found an office clean and well kept. His office staff was extremely courteous. Dr. Mallis took the time to talk with me and go over my medical needs. If there was one thing that I had to speak on that would be trying to find a parking space since he has on street parking. However I would go back to him in a heart beat.

September 23rd, 2015
Dirty office, withholding records
I agree with the person on the last review. The office was extremely dirty with blood stain on carpet plus many others different types of discussing stains. Ask for my medical records from my previous doctor due to he very ill and not able to practice medical because of his sickness causing him to retirement. Dr. Mallis but his patients list and will not release them to any other plus when he does not the whole file report. I saw previous doctor who retired over twenty seven years having a chart over 8inchs thick but the doctor I which to only received only twenty pages of the reports and not even the present ones needed. It's your choice to see whatever doctor you like, But this person will not be seeing Dr mallis anymore because of rudeness of workers plus conditions in office. I think if you're not very sick don't go their, by the time you leave you will be,because of uncleanness their. Like I've said it your choice. Good luck if you go wish you all the best.

August 28th, 2015
Staff is very rude and unprofessional. Nasty is more like it. It would be wise for this Doctor to clean house because this staff can not be fixed.

August 10th, 2015
One of worst doctor I saw, my regular doctor retired which I have seen for over twenty two years.. Dr mallis only cares about monthly visit to make money off you. Not about care or provide meds unless you see him monthly. My medical plan mails meds for three months supply so it cheaper for patients. Which Dr mallis want you to come in monthly. I'm disabled in a wheelchair having to comadate his every demand. So he can get his copay. I've got to go to the emergency room for help. Because of his ways. Because of of twelve prescription ran out that automatically used renew with pass doctor. Going through withdrawal now for having running out of meds and Dr mallis not renewal of them that I've been on for twenty years have m.s. See a different doctor for your health. If you are smart.!

April 19th, 2012
very good physician

February 9th, 2012
The Best
I have been going to Dt Mallis for 25 years. Very caring and precise when it comes to diagnosing.I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great doctor.

June 15th, 2017