Dr. Neil Mallis MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Philadelphia, PA

3.6

August 29th, 2016
Great doctor
I finally found a doctor I feel like I can trust , very happy with Dr Mallis and his staff. Very nice office.

December 2nd, 2015
Wonderful new doctor!
I was a bit skeptical about going to see a new doctor especially after reading some of the reviews . I found the office to be lovely , clean and very comfortable. The staff could not have been any more friendly and pleasant . Loved meeting Dr Mallis, very warm, funny and caring, addressed all my medical concerns and made me feel completely at ease. I definitely will continue to see Dr Mallis!

December 2nd, 2015
New Patient
I visited Dr. Mallis's office today and found an office clean and well kept. His office staff was extremely courteous. Dr. Mallis took the time to talk with me and go over my medical needs. If there was one thing that I had to speak on that would be trying to find a parking space since he has on street parking. However I would go back to him in a heart beat.

August 28th, 2015
Staff is very rude and unprofessional. Nasty is more like it. It would be wise for this Doctor to clean house because this staff can not be fixed.

August 10th, 2015
One of worst doctor I saw, my regular doctor retired which I have seen for over twenty two years.. Dr mallis only cares about monthly visit to make money off you. Not about care or provide meds unless you see him monthly. My medical plan mails meds for three months supply so it cheaper for patients. Which Dr mallis want you to come in monthly. I'm disabled in a wheelchair having to comadate his every demand. So he can get his copay. I've got to go to the emergency room for help. Because of his ways. Because of of twelve prescription ran out that automatically used renew with pass doctor. Going through withdrawal now for having running out of meds and Dr mallis not renewal of them that I've been on for twenty years have m.s. See a different doctor for your health. If you are smart.!

February 8th, 2012
The Best
I have been going to Dt Mallis for 25 years. Very caring and precise when it comes to diagnosing.I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great doctor.