A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Health Sys- Addison Gilbert Hospital
- Northeast Health Sys- Beverly Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Neil Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neil N. Mann practice?
Dr. Neil Mann practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Danvers, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lynn, MA and Gloucester, MA.
See Danvers Internists and Danvers Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Neal Mann, Dr. Nelson Mann, Dr. Nigel Mann