A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Marymor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Marymor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Marymor, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marymor graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Marymor has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Marymor MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Neil Marymor practice?
- Dr. Neil Marymor has 4 office locations.
Dr. Neil Marymor practices Surgery near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, PA and Chadds Ford, PA.
See Langhorne Surgeons.