A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neilson Mathews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neilson Mathews is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mathews
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neilson Mathews, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathews graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mathews has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Grand View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neilson M Mathews MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neilson M. Mathews practice?
- Dr. Neilson Mathews has 3 office locations.
Dr. Neilson Mathews practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Harleysville, PA.
See Bethlehem Primary Care Doctors and Bethlehem Sports Medicine Doctors.