A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Meade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Meade is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Meade graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meade has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Laurel Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Ames Meade MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neil A. Meade practice?
- Dr. Neil Meade has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Meade practices Family Medicine near Laurel, MD.
See Laurel Primary Care Doctors.