Dr. Neil Mehta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neil Mehta?

Cancer

Cancer

Get the facts you need about cancer, including how many people get it and treatment options.

Have you seen Dr. Neil Mehta?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 12th, 2013

Excellent Radiation Oncologist and Great Facility

Although I never liked anything about the radiation therapy required (36 daily treatments), Dr. Mehta and the staff at Alpha Med Tinley Park were very competent, compassionate and caring throughout. Dr. Mehta helped me anticipate the changes and I am more than satisfied with the medical care and radiation therapy received. I did like having a fresh cup of coffee every morning, too. Lovely, clean facility. So glad I found quality care close to home which exceeded my expectations. Thanks to Ava at DSCC who had worked with Dr. Mehta at the University of Chicago a few years ago who highly recommended him to me. As an RN, I know a good doctor when I see one!

February 19th, 2010

Great doc

When I found out I had thyroid cancer, my PCP referred me to Dr. Mehta. She stated that he was the best cancer doc at Palos Hospital. And, she was right. Dr. Mehta is very kind and courteous. Treated me with a lot of respect. He spent a lot of time with me and answered all of my questions. He was very patient with my family, who had a lot of difficulty with my cancer. It's hard dealing with cancer, and it's nice to know that there are docs like Dr. Mehta.

July 10th, 2009

Excellent oncologist

Dr. Mehta treated my mother for a skin cancer. He has an incredible bedside manner - very caring, thorough, knowledgeable, and he treated us with respect and courtesy (like and old-fashioned well-brought-up guy). He took the time to answer all of our questions and we never felt rushed. He is a great doctor to have for patients who are dealing with an emotionally difficult disease.

Lung Cancer