A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Merkatz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Merkatz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merkatz
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Merkatz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Merkatz, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Merkatz graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Merkatz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil H Merkatz MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Neil H. Merkatz practice?
- Dr. Neil Merkatz has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Merkatz practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Port Saint Lucie, FL.
See Port Saint Lucie Psychiatrists.