A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Merkatz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Merkatz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merkatz
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Merkatz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Merkatz, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Merkatz graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Merkatz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil H Merkatz MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Neil H. Merkatz practice?
- Dr. Neil Merkatz has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Merkatz practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Port Saint Lucie, FL.
See Port Saint Lucie Psychiatrists.