A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Millman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Millman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Millman graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Millman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil S Millman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neil S. Millman practice?
- Dr. Neil Millman has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Millman practices Family Medicine near Dearborn Heights, MI.
See Dearborn Heights Primary Care Doctors.