A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Millman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Millman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Millman graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Millman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Millman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neil S. Millman practice?
Dr. Neil Millman practices Family Medicine and Adult Medicine near Dearborn Heights, MI.
See Dearborn Heights Family Physicians.