A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Morrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Morrow, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrow graduated from State University of Netherlands.
Dr. Morrow has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Morrow MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Neil Morrow practice?
- Dr. Neil Morrow has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Morrow practices Anesthesiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.