A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Moskowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Moskowitz is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Moskowitz, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moskowitz graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Moskowitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
- Syosset Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Terry Moskowitz MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neil T. Moskowitz practice?
- Dr. Neil Moskowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Moskowitz practices Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Syosset, NY.
See Syosset Internists and Syosset Emergency Physicians.