A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Mulrooney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Mulrooney, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulrooney graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Mulrooney has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Patrick Mulrooney MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neil P. Mulrooney practice?
- Dr. Neil Mulrooney has 3 office locations.
Dr. Neil Mulrooney practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians.