A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Murphy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Murphy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Murphy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Joseph Murphy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Neil J. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Neil Murphy has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Murphy practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Primary Care Doctors and Anchorage Obstetricians & Gynecologists.