A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Murphy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Murphy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Murphy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Joseph Murphy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Neil J. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Neil Murphy has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Murphy practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Primary Care Doctors and Anchorage Obstetricians & Gynecologists.