A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Patel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Shields MRI- Worcester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil V Patel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neil V. Patel practice?
- Dr. Neil Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Patel practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.