A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Patel DO is a male Neurosurgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Neil Patel practice?
- Dr. Neil Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Neil Patel practices Neurological Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near West Palm Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hialeah, FL.
See West Palm Beach Neurological Surgeons and West Palm Beach Pediatric Surgeons.