by Gregory Gullstrand on Jan 16th, 2015

Dr. Neimark is an excellent doctor, clearly dedicated to his patients' well-being rather than making a quick dollar. His office staff goes out of the way to help with your problems. It is a shame that not everyone can afford the experience of having a concierge doctor like Dr. Neimark.

Best Doctor I have ever had show details Best Doctor I have ever had
Mar 31st, 2012

Dr. Neimark immediately puts you at ease by talking with you, not at you, and coaching you through an illness or serious condition. When my wife had heart palpations and the HMO doctors told her to go on more drugs, Dr. Neimark correctly diagnosed the condition and saved my wife from years of bad treatment. I wish I could afford him now, he's the best. If you can afford his service, do it. He truly is a doctor for life, a great man.

Nov 4th, 2011

He used to be my primary care physician. Had a scheduled appointment to see him and waited in the examination room for almost an hour. I could hear him chatting in the next room the entire time discussing topics such as Britney Spears. When he finally came in the room, he was in a rush and spent less than 5 minutes in consultation.

Pick up where you left off. show details Pick up where you left off.
Jun 25th, 2010

I started with Dr. Neimark in the 1980's up until he went into concierge medicine.Dr. Neimark is a person who picks up right were you left off from your last appointment. This is a Doctor who makes you feel like a lifelong friend. He always went the distance for me and never hurried our appointment. If I could afford the concierge medicine cost, I would have stayed with Dr. Neimark.It is rare to find a Doctor who has the ability to make you feel welcome, feel at home, has empathy etc...This is a doctor you keep for life.Tad W.