A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Nepola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Nepola, Family Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Nepola, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nepola graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nepola has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Nicholas Nepola MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neil N. Nepola practice?
- Dr. Neil Nepola has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Nepola practices Family Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Family Physicians.