A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Rosenthal, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Rosenthal has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenthal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neil P. Rosenthal practice?
Dr. Neil Rosenthal practices Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Internal Medicine near Sherman Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA and North Hills, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Neurologists and Sherman Oaks Internists.