A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Rosenthal, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Rosenthal has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Paul Rosenthal MD is a male Neurologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Neil P. Rosenthal practice?
- Dr. Neil Rosenthal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Neil Rosenthal practices Neurology near Sherman Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA and North Hills, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Neurologists.